TGS Layouts Reviews and Complaints by Customers: TGS Dhanalakshmi Layouts Reviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TGS Dhanalakshmi Layouts Reviews

Mr.Reddy is an investor of TGS Layouts who invested on TGS Dhanalakshmi, I appreciate his work for writing an insightful review on the property and helping others to make their decision. Before going to his opinion let us get a complete picture on the specifications of TGS Dhanalakshmi:
  •  Location: Mysore Road
  •  Total Land of the layouts: 5 plus Acres
  • Total plots: 150
  •  Available plots : 70
  • Price: 10Lakh onwards
  • Contact no: 7022969783
Insightful-reviews-on-TGS-Dhanalaksmi-Layouts
TGS Dhanalakshmi Layout in Mysore Road Photo Taken from TGS Layouts

From Mr. Reddy’s note
I, Mr. S Reddy came from Mangalore as my son started working here in Bangalore. I thought of giving my son something as a gift. A land plot would be something great, I thought. I was looking for a spot or a location at the outskirts of the city or a bit away from the Central Business Districts but the place should be equipped with good infrastructures, I thought. The options I had in mind were Kanakapura Road, Mysore Road, Kengeri, etc. I was looking plots for sale in Bangalore that were low priced but it should have bright prospects.
TGS Layouts was a company that I came across very recently and also came to know that they are selling land plots and layout lands at a very cheap price. I had doubt. I went to their offices and read the TGS Layout Reviews. Among many other options and the land plots that I visited when the company showed all their land properties I came across TGS Dhanalakshmi and selected it. What I saw was a land stretch of about five acres roughly and it was fenced. They said that they would lay roads and provide the basic facilities and would also provide all the amenities too like swimming pool, children’s play area, temple, gymnasium and many others. I agreed for it and so I am writing a review in the section of TGS Layouts Reviews.
I also read most of TGS Layouts Reviews and Complaints too on the internet. On an overall count it was fairly good except few of the comments. I did not believe all the negative comments that have been written because no one knows whether they are fake or original reviews. The company said they would give the possession in about ten months. I also talked with other customers and went through the feedbacks given by TGS customer and even contacted two of them who have bought plots there.
I would like other users and buyers or past customers to write TGS Dhanalakshmi reviews also like me or they may also share their complaints, feedback, comments, concerns and appreciations too. 

2 comments:

  1. I have taken a site of (30*40) from TGS Layout at a reasonable price. The experience which I had with the executive and the whole team of TGS Layout was awesome. I would suggest each and every one to book their Dream site from TGS Layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your participation in reviewing the site and time. It would be great if you have mentioned you name.

      Delete